Google Search

Google
 

Monday, April 21, 2008

Possible 10" Asus Eee On The Way?





According to the Gizmodo article (link here,) it seem that the Asus Eee 900 may be getting a 10" screen.

While this is great news for the die hard Asus Eee peeps, I wonder why. All this does is drag the cost up at least $100, if not more. So if this model is already selling for $550, this would make it around $650.

This is where loyalty and consumerism divide me! I would love to have a 4G or 8G tiny Asus Eee, but I can't justify dropping over $600 on an unproven market when I can get a nice, faster and more powerful model for the same money.

I am assuming that there is a market for laptops where the Eee is the top dog (or close to it), but until that happens here, I am squeamish of anything above the $400 mark...

No comments:

Make Money to Blog!