Google Search

Google
 

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Asus Lineup of Laptops


I was checking out the Asus International website and ran across this page describing the different variations of the Eee PC. I think the site maybe older because the latest news update was from mid-march of this year.

I know it is not news, but I have until know not seen the different models lined up against one another.

They range from 2 Gigs to 8 Gigs in hard drive space. There are not many models, but the details are nicer than most of what you will find floating on the Internet.

There is also a page that will show you US retailers. This would be handy, say if anyone actually wanted to buy one. I would love to have one. I am just not sure about dropping $300 - $500 on a laptop that may be limited in it's functionality or usability.

I also did not know that Asus sells bare bones laptops. This seems to be a new (to me anyways) concept on the market.

If anyone has one of these laptops, I would love to hear your take on them.

No comments:

Make Money to Blog!