Google Search

Google
 

Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm A PC - New Microsoft Commercials


Although i have yet to see one of these commercials, it does sound a little cheesy what Microsoft is doing.

From what I have gathered, it seems Microsoft is taking the funny, witty and some times inaccurate "I'm A PC" commercials from Apple, back at Apple with some re-tooling. They found a guy, who works for Microsoft, and are making pro-Microsoft ads with him as the "PC." Sounds like a bad game to me.

Compared to the latest ads with shoes and Seinfeld, I think this might be a better, but still bad idea. If you want to show people why Vista is good, show them why Vista is good. If you want to show why Apple is bad, then show how Apple is bad. These are both doable without the grade school antics.

I guess I just don't understand why you would mock a very popular string of ads trying to getthem to work for your cause. It's like the old 5th grade saying of "I know you are but what am I?"

Anyone who hates Vista hates it because of someone they know, knows someone who had an issue with it. I was weary at first, but I have found myself liking it quite a bit since I have had it over the last four months.

I know several people quite happy with it. I also know several die hard Apple people as well. If people are going to make a decision on which PC to buy, they will make it, commercials or not.

No comments:

Make Money to Blog!