Google Search

Google
 

Monday, February 20, 2012

Carpool

Thanks for the article from Glenda Hanson

My children are in private school, and it’s wonderful. They enjoy the school, have great friends, and are learning a ton. They’re far ahead of some of their friends in other schools, and I know it’s the right decision for our family. That being sad, there is one pretty major downside of private school—we don’t have any bus service. This means I have to drive my children to school every day and their father picks them up. It gets to be kind of a drag, because I have to leave my house forty-five minutes early to sit in their parking lot for twenty minutes in the carpool line! WE use the time to talk and catch up, which is nice, but there are definitely days where I have a lot of other things I need to be doing with that time! My husband, who is brilliant, came up with a great solution for what to do with that time I spend waiting. He did a Google search for wireless internet franklin and discovered that we have Clear internet available here! I can now catch up on all of my emails while I’m also catching up with my kids. It’s a win-win!

1 comment:

App Development Bangalore said...

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

Make Money to Blog!