Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sister's first apartment

Content by Mitch Osborne

My sister is moving into her first apartment. While it is not a big deal to most people, it is to her. I keep trying to remember the first time I moved into an apartment. It was a long time ago and I am sure I was excited too. However, she is clueless. She just thinks you move in and everything is taken care of for you. I think everyone wishes that were the case, but it is not. She didn’t know she had to have direct tv internet, power, and water installed. I also don’t think she knew there were other bills other than rent. She has always been the clueless one of the family. I love her to death, but sometimes I wonder how we could possibly be related. She once tried to make a grilled cheese sandwich without taking the wrapper off the cheese. She is a great sister, but I am worried this apartment might be a little too much for her to take care of alone. I think there will be a lot of phone calls from my sister in the near future.

2 comments:

App Development Bangalore said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

GST Impact Analysis said...

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Make Money to Blog!